viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

The green world is a better world!



The people learn about enviromentally friendly practices in them houses, in my opinion the family and the parents are important to teach about it. Beside the children would must learn it in the school, but in the reallity isn´t  like that. So those practices aren´t considerate in oru society, in general we are agressivve with the enviroment and the nature.
I am be sincer I don´t incorporet the recycling into my habits. I would like it, but I start never with those practices because I am lazy with it!
Oh yeah, I love to use my legs or a bikee instead a car. In the actuallity I can´t ruide a bike because I have a problem in my left knee, but when I can I use my legs, I prefer it instead de tarin or the bus.
In a oportunity I tried to join in green peace but I didn´t can because the meeting was in a day I was busy, but is necesary the struggle against the companies and the monopolies because they destroy the enviroment and  they enslave the nature and the others persons (the workers).
I would like to dissapear and stop the enviroment pollution!
The truth, I dont have the enough conscience. I dont reduce my carbon footprint!!!! I would must to do a strategy to reduce it.
In Chile the goverment would must protec the nature with the apply a dure law againts teh peoples and companies break this law. The chilean state would must to generate a politic public to learn about enviromentally friendly practices  in the society. An de persons would must to respect the enviremont and each people would must plant a tree when the persons born and keep them trees every days to learn to love the nature. Finally, In Santiago would must build very much parks and cycle pats. Is only dream.


 

4 comentarios:

  1. Yeah felipe
    I agree with you, I think that one education about of the care to environment is neccesary since we are child.

    and I like to walk so much! is an activity healthy and isn´t contaminated.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You're right. we should love to nature, because it gives us life. Nothing more simple than that.
      We can to run on the hill to enjoy nature. jajajaj

      Bye

      Eliminar
  2. good words felipe. I think that in santiago the situation will not by better only building parks, but i agree that its something necesary.

    LA RENGA ROCKS!!

    ResponderEliminar