domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

It is a hot term. It is my class. It is my summer...

To be honest my principal problem is the defeat. During the year, approximately seven months, we (the students) had a strike. Now, since november we come back to class.
Naturally it is tedious because I feel very hot in this term and I could be travel around the world (is a joke, I would like it) or I Would work or I Would enjoy to do nothing!
Besides the time is short! I have seven subjets and very much things to do! Controls, reports and presentations!
About the summer and the chritsmas time. Is really, I miss the beach and the sea and I hate the hot, but during the chritsmas week I celebrated and I didn¨t miss the class!




But, is not importante because as I says: this time is short and finish when janaury finish and then to the beach!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario