viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

Your backpack wait for you.



Of course I need travelling, I love the trips because -like says one song is Calle 13- I wish to cross and know what there is after the ocean, the rivers and the montains! I need the knowledge and experiences of the trips, they are the best of the life!
I believe the best type of trip is the backpacking because the traveller can to know very persons and have unforgettable experiences which the other manner they couldn¨t to be. Definitely I prefer the backpacking!!
I would like to go to Africa because I think is totallity diferente of Chile, but first I would travel around all over South America. My opinion respect our continent is very beautifull from "Magallanes" to "Yucatán" and I would like to know each place from it and travel for the Andes mountains and the Amazonas river. I dream with it now, specially this stressfull term.  
My best trip was two years ago when I went to Argentine. I were a backpacker and I travelled from Santiago to Buenos Aires with two friends. We went pass to Mendoza, San Luis, the San Luis¨s desert, Río Cuarto, Córdoba, Buenos Aires, Río de la Plata and other places I dont remember. We travelled to one month and the experiences and the people is the best to the memory. I remember when childrens see us and one them said: "they are backpackers and they travel all around the world"
When finish the term I want to go to the South from Chile. I will go to the lakes region because is my favourite place form our country, I love her colour green, and the Osorno mountain, the Llanquihue lake and the Todos los Santos lake!!!! And the air is pure!!!! I could walk alone through the darkness from the edge Llanquihue lake and I would be the happines person of the world!
Really I want to go now!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario