viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

In the beginnig the rock was the human force!




In my childhood I thinked the music was boring and tedios, but it can to pass (Eight years old ago when I was thirteen years old) one day my sister gave me two CDs of the band Angra: The Angels Cry and Holy Land. This band is Heavy and power metal´s group with neoclassics scales and a quick music. This day was important because I started love the music and it converted to me indispensable and essential to my life.

Then the music in my youth was a thing of live and death. Always, every days I listened my music, it was my feelings, emotions and toughts. The problem was I listened only heavy, power, epic and trash metal the others kind´s musics was a mistake! Thay had one exception, the punk music.

It changed in the beginning at university I started listen other music because a lot of metal tired me. I opened my mind and my ears. I listened a lot kind of music but my favourite is the rock, specially the argentine rock, I like three groups from this country: La Renga, Los redondos and Pappo´s Blues. I like this groups because have songs with anti-establishment words and them letters are non conformist with the society ideas. The music is powerful and deep.

Finally, my favourite band is iron maiden, I listened it always when I starteded tisten music, but I dont have favourite album.   

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Pipe!
    We don´t have the same musical style, but I know there are two band who likes both: sigur ros and nirvana!
    muacks

    ResponderEliminar
  2. First of all that I like your way of to write, it´s very nice.
    I observed that we don´t like the same music.But, I believe that is very good your change about to listen one type of music.
    Also, I should to say that like me rock too, but rock in spanish.

    ResponderEliminar