miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

I have a dream. My dream is colour green and yellow.

 
 
My country? I had thought to go to Brazil: "My dream green and yellow". But I would like to go to Brazil specific years, since 2014 to 2016. I want to live in Rio de Janeiro city, why? Is obvious! Rio de Janeiro city will be the center of the world because the football world cup will be in Brazil the 2014 and soon the 2016 will be the olimpic plays.
Beside I had thought in the beatifull beachs and happy people from Rio but I don’t know very much about Brazil and Rio, I have knowledge my desire only.
My plan is live and work in Rio since 2014 to 2016 to know the city and save money. Then I will can go to the beautifull beachs, I will dance in the carnival, I will see the football play and I will enjoy the olimpic plays.
Advertence! I need to learn the Portuguese and I need to dominate the English like that I could speak with de brazilians and the other people around the world because I imagine a lot of tourists from every spaces of the world are travel to Brazil.  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario